Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2019-2020
Now in its 13th year, Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow continues to go from strength-to-strength and this year’s publication promises to the best yet.
With the introduction of big race trends and analysis (in the format of the Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide) adding another angle to this year’s book, readers are sure to find plenty to whet the appetite for the National Hunt season in this 160-page guide. Paul’s main aim is to find up-and-coming young talent before they reach their potential and the fact that 39 of his 40 Leading Prospects are aged 6 or younger highlights this. Jumpers To Follow can prove to be an invaluable tool to help you find winners, throughout this season and beyond.
What’s inside this year’s edition…….
- Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the 2019-20 National Hunt season
- Additional horses to follow from Ireland
- Paul’s whistle-stop tour of more than 50 yards around the country (from which he selects even more horses to pay close attention to)
- The pick of the new recruits from the Point-to-Point sphere
- Horses to Follow from a number leading jockeys – NEW for this season, read the thoughts of Jonathan Burke, Aidan Coleman and Jonjo O’Neill Jnr
- Also NEW for this season
- Trends and detailed analysis of 12 feature races from November (Bet Victor Gold Cup) through to February (Betfair Hurdle) in the format of the Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide
- Top-class performers – read Paul’s early thoughts on the different divisions and who is likely to be targeted at the season’s Grade 1 events
The print and digital versions of Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow can be ordered now:
- Printed only (£11.95) – find out more
- Digital only (£9.95) – find out more
- Print & Digital bundle (£13.95) – find out more
- Online Updates (£99) – find out more
Orders can be placed online via the Bettrends Shop (www.bettrendsshop.co.uk)