Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow
The new season beckons; a new set of stars await us; heroes will emerge. Begin your 2017/18 journey with the 11th edition of Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow.
Published by Weatherbys for the first time last year, Jumpers To Follow was a runaway winner amongst punters, selling out for the first time ever. Don’t miss the only sure-fire winner of the season by pre-ordering your copy today.
- Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects
- Across The Sea – 12 Irish-trained Horses to Follow
- Around The Stables – Horses to Follow from 52 different stables
- A View From The Saddle – Horses to Follow from leading jockeys Noel Fehily, Harry Skelton, Jeremiah McGrath, Jamie Codd & Nick Scholfield
- Under The Hammer – eye-catching purchases from the sales ring
- Q&A with industry experts Matt Tombs (Weatherbys Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide), Ashley Iverson (PA), Niall Hannity (RUK) & Tony Keenan (Racing Ahead/Betfair)
- Click here to view a FREE sample of the 2017-18 edition
ONLINE SERVICE ALSO AVAILABLE
In conjunction with the book, Paul is providing his private ONLINE UPDATE service throughout the National Hunt season. Take the opportunity to supplement the book with this fantastic resource. 2016 – 17 produced a 19% ROI